rsz_barnum-4a_building-exterior

Barnum Hall

601 Pico Blvd
Santa Monica 90405

Barnum Hall Theatre was built in 1937 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA) to be the Civic Auditorium of Santa Monica, and was designed to be a cultural magnet for the community hosting concerts, plays, musicals and more.  The auditorium was renamed Barnum Hall in 1944, when it was dedicated to the memory of Santa Monica High’s distinguished former principal, William F. Barnum.  The 3/19 Wurlitzer was a donation from Gordon Belt.  The organ was constructed from several different instruments located in Southern California.

Visit the Barnum Hall website.

This organ is not owned or maintained by LATOS.