Plummer

Plummer Auditorium

201 East Chapman Avenue
Fullerton 92832

Dedicated in 1930, the Plummer Wurlitzer Theatre Organ is one of the few instruments installed by the Wurlitzer company which remains in the original installation site. In 1993, the Trousdale Organ Company completed a reconfiguration which provided theatre organ layout of the console, multiplex control between the organ console and the pipes, and a computer record and playback system. The three pipe chambers include 37 ranks of pipes with a total of 2,613 pipes.

In 2003 Walker digital voices were added in order to create a classical division and to enhance the pedal section. Three classical voices, 11 pedal voices, and 2 percussions were added.

Visit the Plummer Auditorium website.

This organ is not owned or maintained by LATOS.